(makes 25 treats)
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
MMMM…. Here’s to treating (and not tricking) your furry friend!
Who says Halloween treats are reserved for humans only? Here’s a simple, healthy and ThunderWorks approved treat that you can make for your dog this Halloween!!! These peanut butter dog treats provide a good source of protein for our pups and the pumpkin adds extra fiber and digestive properties to your dog’s diet!